Feelgood Pets - AllergiClear
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
AllergiClear Pets by Feelgood is an effective, yet safe natural allergy remedy for pets. This remedy is made up of herbal, homeopathic and nutritional ingredients known for their positive effect on preventing allergies. AllergiClear can be used in both preventative and supportive measure to help in cases of itchy skin, hot spots or contact dermatitis in dogs & cats,
- 60 capsules
- Reduces and prevents the symptoms of allergic dermatitis, flea bite dermatitis or inhaled allergens such as grass or pollen
- Reduces and prevents food & chemical allergies
- Decreases or eliminates dependence on & side effects of cortisone and antihistamine drugs
- Improves your pet's overall resistance against allergens and supports the immune system
- Blocks the allergic reaction to allergens by preventing the release of histamine
- Locally manufactured
What causes allergies in pets?
Main allergy culprits include pollen, plant spores, and even pollutants in the form of chemicals in the air and detergents used in the home and garden. Fleas can also trigger allergies.
Symptoms of flea bite dermatitis & allergies in cats & dogs
- Your pet licks or scratches at his skin and paws a lot
- Red patches on the coat (hair may also be missing)
- Wet or scaly areas that weep clear fluid
- Biting around the base of the tail or rubbing stomach raw
- Your pet rubs himself on furniture or carpets for relief
- Your pet seems listless and tired
- There may be sneezing and wheezing (in the case of air-born allergies)
Quercitin, Euphrasia officials (Eyebright), Silica (6C), Nat. Mur. D6, Kali Mur. D6, Calc Fluor (6C), Calc Phos (6C),
How do I use AllergiClear Pets?
AllergiClear Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules may be opened and mixed with food if desired for easy administration.
- Cats and small dogs: Half capsule twice a day
- Medium dogs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Large dogs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy and nursing. Not to be used by animals with surgical implants.
Disclaimer: This remedy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice. Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.