Feelgood Pets - Diabetonic Pets
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Diabetonic Pets by Feelgood Health is a natural treatment for dogs and cats with diabetes and blood sugar problems. It contains biochemic tissue salts to improve the production and bio-availability of insulin and to support healthy blood sugar levels. This natural remedy will also help to reduce symptoms of diabetes-related conditions such as eye, bladder and circulation problems. This natural remedy is safe to use along with prescription meds (including insulin) as well as natural medicines.
- Great supplement for dogs and cats with diabetes
- Contains 3 tissue salts for dogs and cats with diabetes
- Pancreatic tonic
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Improves insulin availability and production
- Supports healthy circulation & promotes wound healing
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Contains a proprietary blend of tissue salts for pet diabetes
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including during pregnancy and nursing
- Safe to use as a stand-alone remedy or as part of a veterinary treatment plan
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally made
Diabetonic Pets contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
- Kali sulph (D6), also called Kalium sulphate, Nat sulph (D6), also called Natrium sulphate, Calc phos (D6), also called Calcium phosphate, Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Instructions for use:
- Cats and small dogs: one tablet twice daily
- Medium to large dogs: two tablets 2 - 3 times daily
Disclaimer: This remedy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice. Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.