Feelgood Pets - Heart & Circulation Tonic
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood Pets Heart & Circulation Tonic is 100% natural and provides support for dogs and cats cardiac health & functioning. Use this natural heart remedy for pets on its own or as part of a broader treatment program for pets. Ideal for pets with a heart as well as circulation problems associated with a range of ailments.
Due to the unique homeopathic formulation, Heart and Circulation Tonic is safe to use along with prescription medication for cardiac conditions.
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for cats and dogs
- Natural homeopathic heart tonic for dogs & cats
- Improves circulation to all parts of the body including the brain
- Helps to support heart health & maintain a regular heartbeat
- Strengthens veins, arteries and heart muscle
- Speeds recovery after surgery (begin using after surgery only)
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally produced
Symptoms of heart trouble in pets
- Tiring more easily than normal
- Low pitched deep cough (often at night)
- Laboured breathing
- Coughing during the night or after exercise
- Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen
- Blueish tinge to the tongue and gums
- Excessive weight loss
If you suspect that your dog or cat has a heart problem, it is important to consult your vet for a proper diagnosis.
- Crateagus (D3), Arnica (D3), Kali. phos. (6C), Calc fluor (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
Heart and Circulation Tonic comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.
Dosage: Administer three times daily
- Cats: Large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules
Disclaimer: This remedy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice. Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.