Herbal Pet Kelp Powder Supplement
Helping your pet cope through difficult times!
Keep your adorable pet happy and healthy with The Herbal Pet Dried Kelp Powder. This herbal supplement contains a large range of amino acids and vitamins, as well as minerals. Kelp is best known for containing a full panel of these trace minerals that perform many key functions in animals.
- Ideal for dogs and horses
- Ecklonia maxima is a species of Kelp (Seaweed)Â found off the West coast of southern Africa
- Kelp is a valuable and inexpensive feed supplement
- Anti-inflammatory, demulcent, emollient, protective against radiation, anti-cancer, anti-tumour, antibiotic, immuno-stimulant, anti-viral and soothing to the intestinal mucosa
- Aids cancer and heart disease, mange, old age, stool eating and thyroid gland regulation
- Made in South Africa
- 100% dried Kelp powder
Directions for use:
Mix daily amount into their delicious feed:
- Small pets (<10kg): a small pinch
- Average pets (10-20k): 1/4 tsp
- Large pets (20-40kg): 1/3 tsp
- Giant breeds: 1/2 tsp (1g)
- Ponies: 1 level tsp
- Horses: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Disclaimer: This remedy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice. Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.