The Herbal Pet - Kelp Powder
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Keep your pet happy and healthy with The Herbal Pet Dried Kelp Powder. This herbal powder contains the whole range of amino acids and vitamins, as well as minerals! Kelp is best known for containing a full panel of these trace minerals that perform many key functions in animals. Ideal for dogs and horses.
- 100% DriedKelp Powder
- Ecklonia maxima is a species of Kelp (Seaweed) found off the West coast of southern Africa
- Use Kelp as a valuable and inexpensive feed supplement.
- Anti-inflammatory, demulcent, emollient, protective against radiation, anti-cancer, anti-tumour, antibiotic, immuno-stimulant, anti-viral and soothing to the intestinal mucosa
- Aids cancer, heart disease, mange, old age, stool eating and thyroid gland regulation
- Made in South Africa
- 100% dried Kelp powder
Directions for use:
- Mix into the feed. A 200g pack will last one giant breed dog 200 days and one horse 40 days!
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: a small pinch
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1/4 tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/3 tsp
- Giant breeds: 1/2 tsp (1g)
- Ponies: 1 level tsp
- Horses: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice. Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.