Natura Pets - Itch Relief Shampoo and Conditioner
Â All-natural fur goodness forÂ your pooch
Itch Relief Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs 495ml by Natura is a chemical-free environmentally friendly anti-itch dog shampoo and conditioner. With 100% natural ingredients, this productÂ calms, soothes and eases the discomfort of irritated, red, itchy, sensitive skin,Â leaving your dog's coat soft, plush as well as beautifully clean. It also leaves the coat smelling naturally fresh.
- 495ml Bottle
- Soothes and relieves common skin problems such as flea bites, yeast, ringworm, hot spots, eczema
- Cleans safely as well as thoroughly
- 100 % natural ingredients - contains only natureâ€™s finest blend of natural cleansers, organic coconut oil, aloe vera, castor oil, almond oil, essential oils (lavender, tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, cedarwood and niaouli)
- pH value of pH7
- Paraben, Sulphate and Soap-free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications
- This product is not recommended for cats
- Made in South AfricaÂ
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil, Almond oil, Lavender essential oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Naiouli Essential Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives
How to Use:
Safe for use on dogs, horses as well as humans. Wet the fur with warm water. Apply shampoo to wet fur. Rub in briskly as well as praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. At the end clean the head with a sponge! For the best result use Natura Pets Eye and Ear Cleansers too. Donâ€™t forget to reward with a treat! For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes as well as ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer:Â This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.Â